The (Frat) Boys are Back in Town

One of the other notable acts reuniting this summer for the festival season are the Black Crowes, who are one of the headliners at Bonnaroo (a good fit for the neo-hippies which congregate there). I've never been too into them. Although I saw them in 2002 on the cleverly-construed "Tour of Brotherly Love" with Oasis with the iconic Brothers Gallagher.

Chris Robinson and Co. had this to say about this interesting thing. Stereogummers remark here.

I've never bought anything from the 'Crowes. But I might just this time. Then sell it off on ebay or craigslist or some used record shop. Just to throw my weight behind their aim in revealing the fraudulent choads those at Maxim and all the other Dude Magazines are. All these Dude Magazines started filling precious shelflife and racks. Playboy for Immature Kids.