Rolling Out the Plaid Carpet

Wow, another Tibetan Freedom Concert IV flashback.

I remember Jonathan Leibowitz in Doc Martens. That laminate around his neck was, like the program, awesomely designed by NLM.

I lost mine. Figures. Do you know where it is? Damn I miss press tents. A big red one would be nice right about now.

Two years I recall sitting in a Starbucks on the UWS across from ABC's headquarters. There was a massive poster of Jon Stewart on the heels of his first big network gig. I cute yet cerebral girl from Toronto who works in publishing sat next to me. She wanted to know why I looked so sullen. The Kangol store a block down hooked me up nicely, and a roadie from this thingie asked me about my Vans and called me cool.

So where the hell is everybody?

Knock, knock. On wood. Anyone home?