Running on Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts has a marketing campaign revolving around the bizarre (read: stupid) tagline that "America Runs on Dunkin'!"

The last time I had a donut was in '05 at the craft services table on set of The Ten, which was shooting around Union Square. I was hungry so I had a handful of plain munchkins. It tasted pretty good with a cup of coffee, but I couldn't help but feel disgusted with myself afterwards -- and to look up its nutritional information on the DD website when I got back to my apartment.

Turns out one plain munchkin has 2.3g of fat, 57 calories, and 5g of carbs. Quite a lot of junk for a tiny fukin' donut, although not too bad. But I still won't down 'em while I run the Marathon at the Olympics in Beijing this summer.

But hey, that's just me. Just some dude in a blog jam.