Sunsetting on the Backpages

Some of the best writing done by members of the WGA the last few years came on the protest signs and protest websites during the three month strike.

It was ample time for a freelance scribe to tap the shoulder of of the strikers camping out, and see if they could be their apprentice.

For others it was an opportunity to get back to other things. So when I saw that sign over there, it got me thinking about something else.

The very last page of a magazine was one of the coolest features of a publication. I use past tense since mags are shifting to the online medium where there isn't a backpage. No worries, though. If you know of cool backpage-like features on the net, shoot the url my way.

My inaugural question in a celebrity Q&A backpage: "Do you remember the first time you illegally downloaded something?"