RS is Dead. Long Live RS.

Yes, I occasionally drop by the Perez Hilton site. I blame my little sister. But it's a nice layout, ya know?

The cover layout at Rolling Stone isn't as tubular. This edition will hit newsstands on Friday, featuring a boring washed-up dancer on meds and NOT a dynamic young actor who suddenly dies from meds.

I ran into Joel Levy recently at a Chipotle around F.I.T. and I totally forgot to tell him about how disappointingly schlock Jann Werner's publication has become. Levy's a good dude, but RS is now just worth a casual biweekly glance and not worth the 400 pennies.

The schlock hit the fan around the Millenium, just like so much else. This is when culture began blowing up with bubble gum Pop and boy band chumps.

Time for their bubbles to burst. Who's with me?

*crickets chirping*